- Ensure that all existing documentation is updated systematically and efficiently by each responsibility centre in order to always keep abreast of the latest development and in accordance with the stipulated work schedule.
Process & Control
- Ensure that the document is passed to the client within the stipulated time.
- Create work procedures that will simplify the monitoring process that is efficient and effective.
Compliance & Monitoring
- Ensure that everything complies with processes and procedures.
- Coordinate the quality performance of all resource centres in order to achieve the national and international rating targets.
- Ensure work activities comply with the University's rules and guidelines.
- Act as the Quality Council or Majlis Kualiti secretariat in coordinating all matters pertaining to academic and administrative quality.
- Organise the UMP Quality & Innovation Day or Hari Kualiti & Inovasi.
- Act as the University’s Autonomy and Transformation coordinator secretariat.
- Secretariat to the University’s Quality Environment Main Committee or Ekosistem Kondusif Sektor Awam (EKSA).
- Act as a facilitator for Continuous Quality Improvement to give added value as well as increase productivity and innovation to the organization.
- Provide expertise advice and create awareness related to needs for quality of service program.
- Managing, coordinating and monitoring the implementation and cultivation of quality improvement and productivity programs/initiatives of organisations such as MS ISO, Innovative & Creative Group or Kumpulan Inovatif & Kreatif (KIK) and EKSA Program.
- Provide consultancy services with external organisations/parties on Quality Management.
- Implement initiatives and strategies to upgrade the university’s ranking in Asia and globally.
- Develop branding processes globally to enhance the reputation and image of the University in an integrated manner.