STRATEGIC PLANNING & CONTROL
- Act as the i-PMO KPT (MoHE) at UMP in monitoring, collecting, analysing data and information as well as reporting achievement and status of implementation of PPPM (PT) at UMP.
- Responsible for the development of the University's strategic policies and management of the policies.
- Ensure that strategic process becomes a culture among UMP staff.
- Facilitate and provide consultancy services in the planning and implementation of the University's Strategic Plan at the responsibility centre level.
- Monitor the process and performance achievement that is based on the strategic objectives of the University to meet work standards which have been determined.
- Act as a monitoring body and resource for benchmarking the uniformity of Strategic Management at the University level.
- Analyse and report on the performance of the strategic management of each responsibility centre to be reported to the top management of the University.
- Provide sources of information and advice to the responsibility centres based on information and current development in the higher education sector in order to continuously narrow the gaps in achievement among the responsibility centres in the realization of the University's Strategic Plan.
- Provide feedback to top management to ensure that work standards are in line with UMP's vision of becoming a distinguished technological university.